Thread: Cowbell Kingdom

Cowbell Kingdom

I was listening to the podcast today. They were saying that its a strong possibility that Cousins hired Fagen to expedite Petrie's termination. But, the Magoofs will probably wait until Petrie's contract expires at the end of the season. Could be that Cousins is using this as a power play. Cousins sounds like he wants to stay in Sac, but does not like the personnel decisions made by Petrie over the past few years.(no revelation there). Regardless, Cousins needs to grow up. Hopefully, he plays hard and smart against Chandler tonite.

Well not sure the thinking behind how hiring Fagen expediates the departure of Petrie, but I'm a 100% behind a new GM.

I agree that we need a new gm. Will a Agent cause us to get one? No. Will Cousins get us a new gm?No. He wont even get this 2nd coach fired regardless of Smarts status. I wish we can get rid of Petrie and Smart and Cousins. They all need to get fired from there positions.

Smart is Shrek(just not as intelligent)

Quote Originally Posted by OZfan View Post
    Well not sure the thinking behind how hiring Fagen expediates the departure of Petrie, but I'm a 100% behind a new GM.
    Petrie has a bad relationship with Fagen so most see this as either Petrie moving or Cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by bloatedmaniac View Post
    Petrie has a bad relationship with Fagen so most see this as either Petrie moving or Cousins.
    Why?

Heard Celtics and Pistons are highly interested in Cousins and has already let it be know. I havent heard any names mentioned but lets list trades we would do or conisder. Wat could Boston offer up for him and we know about the Drummond/Monroe

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...ted_In_Cousins

http://hoopshype.com/