Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: New York Knickerbockers - Sacramento Kings Game Thread.

I wouldn't call this competing with an Elite team. The disclaimer? New York runs on Melo. The League MVP. If he was playing I don't think the result would have been the same. Amare and Felton as well. It's a crazy win, but in no way should I get hopeful beating a team without its main Star. Heat lost tonite against the Pistons, why? Wade was not playing. The win was nice and a great steal by Cuz at the end, but iam not impressed.

Cousins was quiet most of the game. Put up Greg Monroe numbers.
    Made to horrible shots at the end of the
    Fourth qtr. Got into foul trouble early, no surprise, Chandler is just that good.
    First half, Knicks were asleep, like they were waiting for the Kings to self destruct on their own. Instead Sac was dropping 3 bombs all over. Once the Knicks woke up and saw they were down 27, they significantly tightened the screws on D. So 27 is the new baseline for the Kings. If were up 27,'we should win the game. Any lead below 27 is considered not safe and the other team can still come
    Back and win.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKings2010 View Post
    We didnt deserve to win this game? We put up the highest amount of points we ever have all yr in a half at 71 and we deserved to lose? Yea we played horrible the 2nd half but thats basketball. When u put up 71 in a half u deserved that win. If you lose then ur just a bad team. I know we loss that lead and I knew we would since we always do but the end result ended in a W like it would if it was up by 30. This was even more exciting to watch. Who woulda even thought Johnson 0-11 on the yr hits the game winner. Yea it was ugly but we won. So we can honestly compete with good teams just sad they cant play like this every game. Cousins 1-0 since coming back
    Yes the team deserved to lose. As incredible as the first half was, the second half was that much worse. When you break down as hardcore as the Kings, you don't deserve the win. To make it worse, the Kings were not facing a good team. What you saw of the Knicks yesterday would NOT be a playoff team. They were missing 4 players including 3 starters. There is no excitement seeing the Kings being bent over for 24 minutes. They did nothing well at all during that stretch. Even the final play was as bad as it could of possibly been. If Melo was at the game, the Kings would of lost by 30.

If Tyreke played the KIngs would have lost by 20.......so there

Funny! Can't wait to see how Drummond plays on Tue against us. Iam a big fan of his game.

Quote Originally Posted by kingraider412 View Post
    Funny! Can't wait to see how Drummond plays on Tue against us. Iam a big fan of his game.
    I can tell, especially recently.