Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PackfanMatt_12 and IowaSacKing93's Big Day Of College Football Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaSacKing93 View Post
    So my friend started CYE and he loves it! He says he likes it because of the situations Larry David gets himself into, they're just very satirical to him.

But he has not seen Seinfeld.
    Are you watching with him? I think you only saw 2-3 eps of the 1st season. Can you watch an entire season?

Also you still need to watch the breaking bad season finale.

And I'd like to get your thoughts on season 1 of Nip/Tuck, I think you got to E11 but there's 15-16 eps in the season. I'd like to know after you finish S1 whether you like it enough to keep going or not.

In NFL, yes.

In college, there's a lot of noise from the marching bands (Some marching bands play the school fight song after every 1st down, like oklahoma. It's annoying.
    The marching bands haven't annoyed me, but yeah, I know they're prevalent. If I followed a team for a whole season, I'd probably get sick of its marching band too.

Microphone Master IowaSacKing93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nuraman00 View Post
    Are you watching with him? I think you only saw 2-3 eps of the 1st season. Can you watch an entire season?

Also you still need to watch the breaking bad season finale.

And I'd like to get your thoughts on season 1 of Nip/Tuck, I think you got to E11 but there's 15-16 eps in the season. I'd like to know after you finish S1 whether you like it enough to keep going or not.
    I am caught up on Breaking Bad. Maybe I haven't posted my thoughts.

I don't think I can continue with Nip/Tuck. It's too dark for me. And the main 'driver' of the show is family issues. And there were some odd things (Some of the patients were really weird, and Matt trying to circumsize himself...just too odd for me). I liked the character of Sean, but hated his partner.

And no I'm not. But it definitely makes me want to watch it. I will, probably when I finish The League.

I am caught up on Breaking Bad. Maybe I haven't posted my thoughts.

I don't think I can continue with Nip/Tuck. It's too dark for me. And the main 'driver' of the show is family issues. And there were some odd things (Some of the patients were really weird, and Matt trying to circumsize himself...just too odd for me). I liked the character of Sean, but hated his partner.

And no I'm not. But it definitely makes me want to watch it. I will, probably when I finish The League.
    Ok. Read through the thread from #570 and post your reactions as you go along. And add anything you think wasn't addressed.

Microphone Master IowaSacKing93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nuraman00 View Post
    Ok. Read through the thread from #570 and post your reactions as you go along. And add anything you think wasn't addressed.
    Man, I am going to have to refresh my memory. Not everyone has a memory as good as you, nuraman00.

I will read a quick recap of the show, that will trigger my thoughts. Then I will post, but I'll do this tomorrow. It will take awhile.

Man, I am going to have to refresh my memory. Not everyone has a memory as good as you, nuraman00.

I will read a quick recap of the show, that will trigger my thoughts. Then I will post, but I'll do this tomorrow. It will take awhile.
    Cool, no problem.