Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Royce White supsended

  1. #1
    Microphone Master IowaSacKing93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Sewer
    Posts
    6,374

    Royce White supsended

    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/88...reach-contract

    So it appears that the run-around is over. White suspended without pay.

    What's the next step?

    I can't imagine it is this hard 'to go to work'. I'm sure the Rockets have offered a private bus, therapists etc... I just wonder what's holding Royce back






  2. #2
    Microphone Master IowaSacKing93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Sewer
    Posts
    6,374
    I'm sure thinking about playing in the NBA only adds to his anxiety, but this guy was a beast in college, very athletic for his size, good passer, and could be a nightmare matchup in the NBA






  3. #3
    I wanted Royce White to do well but now don't blame Rockets at all for what they are doing. If Royce has so many issues that can't be fixed and so many demands that are impossible for any NBA team to meet then he doesn't deserve to play. I know he has an anxiety disorder, but it is just ridiculous now










    http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

  4. #4
    Administrator Sir Harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    54,501
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaSacKing93 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/88...reach-contract

    So it appears that the run-around is over. White suspended without pay.

    What's the next step?

    I can't imagine it is this hard 'to go to work'. I'm sure the Rockets have offered a private bus, therapists etc... I just wonder what's holding Royce back
    I think Royce has other issues than "mental illness"
    He doesn't really act like a person with an anxiety disorder (I know a few)
    I think he was raised by people that reinforced this behavior...and he uses it as a way of getting attention.
    What he is doing is much more stress inducing than getting on a plane or being in a crowd,,,,so IMO the kid is basically full of shit













  5. #5
    Administrator Eze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,122
    Yeah, I don't get what Royce is doing. He's going above and beyond with this. The Rockets have been pretty understanding of the situation with him and he still goes nutso.











  6. #6
    Microphone Master IowaSacKing93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Sewer
    Posts
    6,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Harry View Post
    I think Royce has other issues than "mental illness"
    He doesn't really act like a person with an anxiety disorder (I know a few)
    I think he was raised by people that reinforced this behavior...and he uses it as a way of getting attention.
    What he is doing is much more stress inducing than getting on a plane or being in a crowd,,,,so IMO the kid is basically full of shit
    This is your dream right here...millions upon millions of kids around the world would give an arm to be in his shoes.

    And not to downplay his anxiety, but we all have it to an extent and the best medicine is to go out there and conquer it.

    Play your heart out in front of these fans (like he did at Iowa state) and these fans will love you






  7. #7
    Forum Master bloatedmaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,596
    White's problems go beyond anxiety if this is how he deals with his issues. I have no clue what he expects the Rockets franchise to do. Provide him a chariot ride to games? He is painting a bad face for those with a perfectly valid disorder. He is not making any effort to comprimise or work on improving his difficulties. People with flying anxiety (which is pretty common), take medication before flying and seek therapy to help improve the situation. White's way of dealing it is crying and crying and blaming and crying and blaming and crying. Doesn't seem like its a problem with the NBA or Houston.






  8. #8
    I never realized how angry Grant Napear is. Listening to his show for the first time, he is an angry man










    http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

  9. #9
    I need to starting posting things in the right thread










    http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

  10. #10
    Microphone Master IowaSacKing93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Sewer
    Posts
    6,374
    Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post
    I never realized how angry Grant Napear is. Listening to his show for the first time, he is an angry man
    You are only worsening Royce's anxiety by posting about Napier in this thread!






  11. #11
    Forum Master bloatedmaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,596
    More White blahisms:

    http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...?xid=fs_recirc

    At this point, White has quickly become my most hated NBA player ever and he has not even played a game. Thats sad. Outlaw > White. Yeah I went there. Brooks > White. I went there too...






Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •