Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Memphis Grizzlies - Sacramento Kings Game Thread.

Yeah, just the last 3 years, Memphis has dominated. I thought we would lose, but not get crushed. Do you realize the only good team (that was healthy)we have played against and beat has been the Warriors? Crazy...

Sorry I missed the game, working on a new article

http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kingraider412 View Post
    Yeah, just the last 3 years, Memphis has dominated. I thought we would lose, but not get crushed. Do you realize the only good team (that was healthy)we have played against and beat has been the Warriors? Crazy...
    The Kings didn't even look good in beating the Warriors.

I think the Portland win was the only time they looked good. The rest have had stretches where they played B to B- basketball but ended up winning.

The Ellington thing really annoyed me. Of course, when the Kings were good and they were not, then I'm sure the Kings had a "Wayne Ellington" of their own against the Grizzlies.

I also remember the game in Memphis when Mike Miller had a triple double off the bench.

The Kings need better defensive players too. Everyone they have is average to below average.

Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post
    Thanks for explaining.

Lucy start splainin!

You missed a blowout. First one we have had since the Nets game. That seems like. Year ago.

Lucy start splainin!
    LOL.

You missed a blowout. First one we have had since the Nets game. That seems like. Year ago.
    Lol, you're on a roll today.

Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post
    Just imagine Chris Brown beating Rihanna and that sums up the game.

Quote Originally Posted by nuraman00 View Post
    The Kings didn't even look good in beating the Warriors.

I think the Portland win was the only time they looked good. The rest have had stretches where they played B to B- basketball but ended up winning.

The Ellington thing really annoyed me. Of course, when the Kings were good and they were not, then I'm sure the Kings had a "Wayne Ellington" of their own against the Grizzlies.

I also remember the game in Memphis when Mike Miller had a triple double off the bench.

The Kings need better defensive players too. Everyone they have is average to below average.
    This team is just stupidly built, too much redundancy on both ends of the court. IT/Brooks are the same player. Too small and can't stop anything. Thats why I wanted Lowry would can defend the spot. Thornton and Jimmer can't defend the shooting guard spot either. Too small again, too physically outmatched. Johnson, Outlaw, and Salmons were all brought to improve the SF defense. Outlaw's game was shot coming it, Salmons was past his prime, and JJ was more of a 4 defender. At the power spot JT, Hayes, Cousins are all slow man on man defenders. They aren't good rotating and neither presents a presence to make cutters alter shots. They can go right after those guys as they won't block the shot. Thats why I wanted Dalembert back over Hayes. Hayes is useless for a team that does not have a solid team defense. He can't rotate fast enough and guys go right over top of him. Its sad that he is supposed to come in for defensive reasons but is often taken OUT for defensive reasons.