Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Sacramento Kings v. Washington Wizards Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nuraman00 View Post
    So what did everyone think of Wall?
    He really has improved in every facet of his game EXCEPT his shooting. And like Evans it is holding him back.

He really, really, really needs to work on his shot.

Have a plan, don't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by DCKingsFan View Post
    Agreed, the defense was passable (and seems to be getting better) and he was trying to run the offense. He seems like he is ready for more minutes.
    So in other words, he did what Brooks doesn't.

Have a plan, don't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by bloatedmaniac View Post
    So in other words, he did what Brooks doesn't.
    I think that's a good way of putting it.

When Fredette had the ball, I felt he was running an offense.

When Brooks has the ball, it's random.

I like how Evans, Cousins, and Salmons were all able to play with Fredette and have good shooting nights. Similar to the Dallas game (minus Fredette's role).

However, the schedule gets tougher. And the road calls. Expect a 20-30 point loss every week. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't win another game until @ Philly or @ NY.

They pretty much must feel like they won the lottery by beating Cleveland and Washington in 2 straight games. 2 wins in a row, imagine that.

Wall has the potential to be the next Rondo, but much quicker. His BB IQ is high and he should be an All Star next year. If he gets any kind of outside shot going, he will be a terror. Washington has alot of nice talent. I still dont understand why Wittman is coaching the Wizards. He been a loser everywhere, Clev, Minn, Wash .320 winning percentage, but keeps getting work. Makes Fratello or Skiles look like First tier coaches..

Fredette played amazingly well, considering. Much better defensively in the last two games(eventhough we have played 2 of the worst teams in the league). I would like to see him become more of a distributor moving forward. He still gets beat alot because he's not the fastest guy. I still think we need a real point, but I can certainly see Jimmer moving into a 6th man role next season.(if we dont trade him)I actually prefer to keep Jimmer and move Thomas if I had to make a choice.

yes, Feb will be brutal..
    9 of 12 on the road
    8 of those are against playoff teams.

Phi(Away) WIN
    NYK(Away)LOSS
    Utah (Away)LOSS
    Utah(Home)WIN
    Hou(Home)WIN
    Memphis(Away)LOSS
    Dallas(Away)LOSS
    SAS(Home)LOSS
    Atl(Away)LOSS
    Nor(Away)WIN
    Mia(Away)LOSS
    Orl(Away)WIN

it will be a rough month. I see about a 4-8, 5-7 at best for the month of Feb

Quote Originally Posted by kingraider412 View Post
    yes, Feb will be brutal..
    9 of 12 on the road
    8 of those are against playoff teams.

Phi(Away) WIN
    NYK(Away)LOSS
    Utah (Away)LOSS
    Utah(Home)WIN
    Hou(Home)WIN
    Memphis(Away)LOSS
    Dallas(Away)LOSS
    SAS(Home)LOSS
    Atl(Away)LOSS
    Nor(Away)WIN
    Mia(Away)LOSS
    Orl(Away)WIN

it will be a rough month. I see about a 4-8, 5-7 at best for the month of Feb
    They'll probably beat either Dallas or San Antonio at home, they're not going to lose to every +.500 team at home. But I think they'll lose to Charlotte and New Orleans on the road (both times for New Orleans).

And I could see a split with Utah in which the Kings win the road but lose the home game, not everything goes to home-home.

Jazz have also been playing well with Tinsley starting.

Quote Originally Posted by kingraider412 View Post
    Wall has the potential to be the next Rondo, but much quicker. His BB IQ is high and he should be an All Star next year. If he gets any kind of outside shot going, he will be a terror. Washington has alot of nice talent. I still dont understand why Wittman is coaching the Wizards. He been a loser everywhere, Clev, Minn, Wash .320 winning percentage, but keeps getting work. Makes Fratello or Skiles look like First tier coaches..

Fredette played amazingly well, considering. Much better defensively in the last two games(eventhough we have played 2 of the worst teams in the league). I would like to see him become more of a distributor moving forward. He still gets beat alot because he's not the fastest guy. I still think we need a real point, but I can certainly see Jimmer moving into a 6th man role next season.(if we dont trade him)I actually prefer to keep Jimmer and move Thomas if I had to make a choice.
    I really liked Isaiah last year, but all he has become this year is Nate Robinson. We have enough players who jack up shots and create for themselves. We need a point who creates for others. His 3 assists per game average is pathetic. Lord knows he doesn't have the most ideal people to pass to, but he seldom looks to distribute these days. If that doesn't change then I'm completely open to moving him. His pizza is starting to get moldy.

Jimmer is lacking in several categories...but you can tell he is working on his game. He has shown growth to his overall game, and he has shown he will continue to work to improve.