Thread: Ellison getting in this!

Ellison getting in this!

image.jpg

Oh Man! Iam drying up those tears!

Ellison > Ballmer, Hansen, Nordstroms

Ellison third wealthiest man in america, shaq wants him involved. maybe Shaq ait so bad afterall. This could get real interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by OZfan View Post
    Ellison third wealthiest man in america, shaq wants him involved. maybe Shaq ait so bad afterall. This could get real interesting.
    Ellison hates anything that has to do with microsoft....so....he could get into this just to fuck over ballmer.

Ellison flirted with the Warriors and Hornets. If he had really wanted a team before, he would have bought one. The Hornets were up for sale for over a year.

I'll believe he's serious when he has a binding agreement from Mayor Johnson.

Right now, his reputation suggests he's a tease, he doesn't want to bid enough.

Quote Originally Posted by nuraman00 View Post
    Ellison flirted with the Warriors and Hornets. If he had really wanted a team before, he would have bought one. The Hornets were up for sale for over a year.

I'll believe he's serious when he has a binding agreement from Mayor Johnson.

Right now, his reputation suggests he's a tease, he doesn't want to bid enough.
    He wanted a team in San Jose or around that area. That prohibited him from going after New Orleans (who wouldn't be allowed to move) and Memphis. His interest has been strong, but not crazy. He wanted a team but wasn't really eager to put forth amazing money to do it. Being paired with other billionaires (Burkle/Mastov) who would eat the overage of purchasing a team as well as trusting to handle business aspects with him might make the idea much more applicable for him. I do agree...until he fully agrees I'd take this as a tease...but if he does go onboard that would be an amazing group. They'd be the super friends!!

curious, did any of the Maloofs show up to yesterdays game. I hope they get fucked over bad in all this. Stern cant be happy at all with their handlings of an NBA team. I really get the idea he won't make this easy for them.

Quote Originally Posted by OZfan View Post
    curious, did any of the Maloofs show up to yesterdays game. I hope they get fucked over bad in all this. Stern cant be happy at all with their handlings of an NBA team. I really get the idea he won't make this easy for them.
    They have missed almost every game this year. They've been in hiding

highly doubt any Maloof will attend another Kings game

listening to my morning radio show (Armstrong and Getty) talked about how he was driving through Natomas recently and saw Gavin Maloof in his front yard.

I have narrowed my search parameter to Natomas, hoping to narrow down his location to go punch him in the face

http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post
    listening to my morning radio show (Armstrong and Getty) talked about how he was driving through Natomas recently and saw Gavin Maloof in his front yard.

I have narrowed my search parameter to Natomas, hoping to narrow down his location to go punch him in the face
    You will be our hero. We'd make the sequel of Zero Dark Thirty about your actions in nailing the bloody Maloofs!

Gavin isn't the problem
    in fact, I think he's the one decent Maloof

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Harry View Post
    Gavin isn't the problem
    in fact, I think he's the one decent Maloof
    Yup

Fox 40 said Gavin hasn't been spotted at his house in over three months. Maybe he recently came back? Either way, they abandoned ship a while back.

I think the last game they went to was the Lakers one.

I gurantee the Maloofs will not show up to another Kings game again. In fact if they do they will be at this game. Its black out night which means its a "special" game and usually they show up to these big name games. If there not here then that shows u they wont be at another game period. I will be at the game tonight just to throw a soda at them. I promise!! As far as having some other big name back us up means nothing to me. There are already more than enough ppl that wants the team to stay here and has the money to do so. Having more ppl say there interested in it as well makes no bigger of a deal IMO. KJ just needs to take advatage of the timing since hte Maloofs are in hott water right now

Ha, I wish they'd show up - just for the hilarity, but no way they ever attend another game - they're done unless for some reason they're the driving force behind getting a sale to Sac done, which they wont be.

Quote Originally Posted by Eze View Post
    Ha, I wish they'd show up - just for the hilarity, but no way they ever attend another game - they're done unless for some reason they're the driving force behind getting a sale to Sac done, which they wont be.
    Yeah the Maloofs are stupid, but not stupid enough to risk their safety. They've alienated pretty much the entire state of California and the league in their dealings. WHEN the Seattle deal breaks down, the state of Seattle will hate them as well...until the get their expansion team which will happen.