Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kings and Jazz Game Thread

Utah TOs only reason the Kings were in it. You would think a reflection of the Kings D, but Jazz shot almost 53 percent. The Kings 40.

Wins will be very sporadic the rest of the way.No trades, lame duck coach, and uncertainty in ownership.
    I wonder what new ownership is going to do with Cuz. Do they really want Cuz as the face of the franchise or do they blow this thing up completely?

Well, the Jazz played without Heyward, Watson, and Williams.
    Overall, yes the Jazz has better talent. I think Favors/Jefferson is marginally better than Cuz/Thompson. The backcourt is pretty even. The bench is where the Jazz have a significant advantage.

Microphone Master IowaSacKing93's Avatar
    Evans: 40 minutes/3 assists
    Thomas: 38 minutes/3 assists
    Fredette: 13 minuets/ 1 assist

Microphone Master IowaSacKing93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaSacKing93 View Post
    Evans: 40 minutes/3 assists
    Thomas: 38 minutes/3 assists
    Fredette: 13 minuets/ 1 assist
    I know this isn't anything new, but it's just bad

Quote Originally Posted by kingraider412 View Post
    Wins will be very sporadic the rest of the way.No trades, lame duck coach, and uncertainty in ownership.
    I wonder what new ownership is going to do with Cuz. Do they really want Cuz as the face of the franchise or do they blow this thing up completely?
    They'd likely give him one more year to shape up in hopes of the best. Sadly, he is killing the potential value of any returns. He has the talent of a star mixed with the maturity of Macaulay Culkin. The ultimate hope is to surround him with players who don't suck in every way in hopes it improves his mood by actually winning. Maybe even a point guard who can notch more than 3 assists.

Quote Originally Posted by bloatedmaniac View Post
    They'd likely give him one more year to shape up in hopes of the best. Sadly, he is killing the potential value of any returns. He has the talent of a star mixed with the maturity of Macaulay Culkin. The ultimate hope is to surround him with players who don't suck in every way in hopes it improves his mood by actually winning. Maybe even a point guard who can notch more than 3 assists.
    I liked Macaulay Culkin. Not only did I like the Home Alone movies (the first two), but I bought the book, based off of the first movie.

Getting Even With Dad; My Girl; Richie Rich were good too. The Good Son was a different type of movie, but also worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kingraider412 View Post
    Well, the Jazz played without Heyward, Watson, and Williams.
    Overall, yes the Jazz has better talent. I think Favors/Jefferson is marginally better than Cuz/Thompson. The backcourt is pretty even. The bench is where the Jazz have a significant advantage.
    Hayward was out so the Jazz weren't really deeper.

The Jazz are also 28th in bench efficiency:

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...s/11/7/eff/1-1

And 27th in bench points:

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...s/11/7/pts/1-1

Think you have to ride out DeMarcus and hope he eventually gets it - or part with him in his final year of a contract if he gets really bad. The return would be so minimal given his issues, it would be pointless to give him up. You'd be lucky to get 40 cents out of your dollar at this point.