Thread: Great Sandoval shirt.

Does it only come in an XXXL

http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

Heh - like how they snuck in Giants logo (sort of) without having to pay for it. Neat shirt - though, I don't really wear too many shirts like that to the games. I usually go more traditional.

Side note - about a year or so ago, on Ebay, there was a former Giants minor league player who was traded and decided to sell off all his Giants gear on Ebay - he was a catcher, #56 I believe in Spring - snagged all his stuff for like $20 bucks. Hell of a steal. Was all team issued shit - from the turtle necks to the Nike Dri-Fit shit to the team issued weight training shirts. Was bad ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Eze View Post
    Heh - like how they snuck in Giants logo (sort of) without having to pay for it. Neat shirt - though, I don't really wear too many shirts like that to the games. I usually go more traditional.

Side note - about a year or so ago, on Ebay, there was a former Giants minor league player who was traded and decided to sell off all his Giants gear on Ebay - he was a catcher, #56 I believe in Spring - snagged all his stuff for like $20 bucks. Hell of a steal. Was all team issued shit - from the turtle necks to the Nike Dri-Fit shit to the team issued weight training shirts. Was bad ass.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post
    Does it only come in an XXXL
    Do you like it?

I just noticed that each set of "eyes" on the Tiger balls have a different expression.

Yeah, so far, I only have traditional official gear (Cain, Vogelsong existing, and Affeldt and Blanco to arrive).

The Posey grim reaper one, the Blanco shark one, and this Sandoval one though, are as good as they get in terms of creative designs.

And I can't really think of a better shirt to commemorate Sandoval's game.

Maybe if they wanted to make it more of a "game 1" shirt, they could have also had Zito in there somewhere, and Verlander.

But in terms of just focusing on Sandoval, it's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by nuraman00 View Post
    Wow.
    Wish I would have kept his EBay name. I looked him up to see who he was. He was selling off his bats, cleats, everything.

Quote Originally Posted by nuraman00 View Post
    Yeah, so far, I only have traditional official gear (Cain, Vogelsong existing, and Affeldt and Blanco to arrive).

The Posey grim reaper one, the Blanco shark one, and this Sandoval one though, are as good as they get in terms of creative designs.

And I can't really think of a better shirt to commemorate Sandoval's game.

Maybe if they wanted to make it more of a "game 1" shirt, they could have also had Zito in there somewhere, and Verlander.

But in terms of just focusing on Sandoval, it's pretty cool.
    Actually, now that you say that, really shocked they didn't make a Sandoval shirt to sell in the Giants' store about the three HR's.

Actually, now that you say that, really shocked they didn't make a Sandoval shirt to sell in the Giants' store about the three HR's.
    You're right. They should have, it was that historic. Especially since the Giants ended up winning the series and he was MVP.

I do like it

http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

Another shirt. I don't like it as much.

Just purchased the shirt in the OP.