Thread: Blowouts.

Blowouts.

Before the game, Jason Ross was talking about how this team has had so many blowout losses.

They lead the league with 23 losses by 10+ points. Charlotte is 2nd with 21.

I disagree that the Kings game was "a worthy effort". I've seen better games between the Kings and Spurs, in recent years.

No, this wasn't like some of the NY or Memphis or Denver or Dallas games.

But I wouldn't stay this was one of the better games, even in a loss, either. It was a little short of that.

It was a game that looked closer because of the end, but that doesn't do much.

It was a wire-to-wire game for the Spurs. I think that says it enough.

I'd rather see a game in which the Kings lead after the 1st quarter, only to lose by the same amount.

For it to be a great game the Kings had to lead atleast once in a game which they failed to do so. The Spurs controlled the complete game. We coulda easily won the game if we didnt shoot 18% in the 1st quarter then 28% to close the half. I really want to know how are these guys pros? I can make shots open and with someone in my face. Plus I know how to chug a ball up to when im not open.(Garcia) Sucks we wont be getting better by any trade. I heard Rondo is available now and I think we can do a Tyreke deal for him