Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHALE SIGHTING!!!!

WHALE SIGHTING!!!!

So good news

sounds like investor and arena plans within the week. hope so, tired of the drama. I guess the BOG wont make a decision until April.

Yea I believe I read April 18th is the meeting. Where did u hear about the whale sighting?

Quote Originally Posted by GoKings2010 View Post
    Yea I believe I read April 18th is the meeting. Where did u hear about the whale sighting?
    Although not a reputable site, Royal Pain has plenty of mention of whale sightings and arena updates. The Sac Bee also.

It's the most reputable site in all of the land!1!!!1!!!

Wow did the Kings self destruct in the 4th. Homeboy Ryan Anderson comes to life and newboy Patterson gets a whole minute PT off the bench. Well assuming the kings stay in sac we increased our ping pong ball odds with the Pelicans

If were down 10 points in crunch time why didnt Patterson get more minutes. Played a total 2 mins and had 2 pts on 1-2 shooting. Why give anyone 2 minutes playing time??? I guess Brooks wont play the rest of the season either. I think our coach needs to go. He was suppose to be defensive minded and this team doesnt know how to spell the word. We have loss our last 7 games on the road. Actually counting tonight 8. We had a total 10 stops with steals n blocks. Nice to see JT almost with a double-double and Big Cuzz should have ate small Anthony Davis but the #1 pick made him look stupid as he usually does.

Seems announcement will be on Thursday at the State of the city.

Reading in the Bee Kings minorityy owner John Kehriotis is working a deal to the tune of 750 million to keep the team in Sac. this includes 350 million commited funds and verbal interest for the rest. He expects to exercise his right to 1st refusal. Wondering if his scenario is a totally seperate plan or includes Mastrov Burkle. I sort of hope there is just one strong plan to present to the BOG.

I would think hes part of the group that is saving us. We cant go into BOG with 5 different plans. I say 1 strong plan and we are staying in Sacramento.

He's different - and I question if he really had that kind of money. One thing to throw up $350 of your own money, but somebody(s) else throwing up an extra $400?

Quote Originally Posted by Eze View Post
    He's different - and I question if he really had that kind of money. One thing to throw up $350 of your own money, but somebody(s) else throwing up an extra $400?
    I STILL think this is plan B with the FRoR. I think this deal will quiet down after the announcement this week.

Quote Originally Posted by ctba View Post
    I STILL think this is plan B with the FRoR. I think this deal will quiet down after the announcement this week.
    FRoR?

First right of refusal - Kings minority owners legal right to purchase Maloofs shares in Kings.

First right of refusal - Kings minority owners legal right to purchase Maloofs shares in Kings.
    I just hope that this doesn't fuck up the deal the city is working on and the kings end up leaving.

I just thought about this but I think if FRoR is deemed valid and the minority group exercises it, I think that effectively voids Hansen and the Maloofs deal. I don't think the NBA can reject the minority deal and accept hansens.

Think the Maloofs could legally pull the sale if the BOG denies them and decide not to sell, BUT, they're essentially stuck then if the FROR holds to be true since they'll never be able to sell outside of Sacramento as long as a minority owner has the funds.

seems to me the family as a whole is forcing Gavin and Joe to sell
    ...so they are done in the NBA

not to mention Stern is going to prod this thing into that direction

I think Joe is dead.

I think Joe is dead.
    if not now he prolly would be if he ever stepped a foot back in sac.