Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1721222324252627
Results 521 to 540 of 540

Thread: Three for the Win Debut

  1. #521
    Quote Originally Posted by nuraman00 View Post
    You seem to have a worse opinion of your solo shows than I do.
    I am my biggest critic with this. I haven't done a solo show like this before, I had nobody on.










    http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

  2. #522
    Microphone Master IowaSacKing93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Sewer
    Posts
    6,161
    Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post
    I am my biggest critic with this. I haven't done a solo show like this before, I had nobody on.
    I haven't listened to your show yet PackFanMatt. But I admire you for doing it.

    We are always our toughest critics, which is fine. The 'end product' might not look good (or in this case, 'sound') good, but I'm sure you put the effort into it, and had great ideas too. So that's what matters.

    And I'm sure you're not working with top-of-the-line equipment either, or have an experienced producer or whatever lol. So maybe you're not Jim Rome yet, but he probably started doing shows on his own at first too.

    If you love doing it, keep doing it. That's all I can say






  3. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaSacKing93 View Post
    I haven't listened to your show yet PackFanMatt. But I admire you for doing it.

    We are always our toughest critics, which is fine. The 'end product' might not look good (or in this case, 'sound') good, but I'm sure you put the effort into it, and had great ideas too. So that's what matters.

    And I'm sure you're not working with top-of-the-line equipment either, or have an experienced producer or whatever lol. So maybe you're not Jim Rome yet, but he probably started doing shows on his own at first too.

    If you love doing it, keep doing it. That's all I can say
    Equipment: iPhone and computer
    Producer: Me

    Appreciate your kind words man, thank you










    http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

  4. #524
    Microphone Master IowaSacKing93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Sewer
    Posts
    6,161
    Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post
    Equipment: iPhone and computer
    Producer: Me

    Appreciate your kind words man, thank you
    And it wouldn't hurt to have NFL Pro-Bowlers as daily guests






  5. #525
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    29,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post
    New episode of "Three for the WIn" tonight at 11 PM EST. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/three-f...ee-for-the-win
    We discuss the #NFL #BlackFriday
    Starting now.













  6. #526
    For anyone who watches "NFL Red Zone" I will have Scott Hanson on in Feb.










    http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

  7. #527
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    29,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post
    For anyone who watches "NFL Red Zone" I will have Scott Hanson on in Feb.


    I like how you always have different guests lined up. You have good connections.













  8. #528
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    29,546
    I think your show today is fine, you're covering lots of teams, and going in depth.













  9. #529
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    29,546
    I can see you didn't intend to cover the draft, but I think it's fine.













  10. #530
    I'm not even close to halfway through watching film on guys.










    http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

  11. #531
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    29,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post
    I'm not even close to halfway through watching film on guys.
    I see.

    I just meant that since the season is ending, it was still an appropriate time to cover the draft, and you gave your thoughts on a few prospects' games.













  12. #532
    New episode tonight
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/three-f...ee-for-the-win

    @daylor34 comes on to talk NFL Playoffs










    http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

  13. #533
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    29,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post
    New episode tonight
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/three-f...ee-for-the-win

    @daylor34 comes on to talk NFL Playoffs
    Starting now.













  14. #534
    @daylor34 never called in,all solo










    http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

  15. #535
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    29,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post
    @daylor34 never called in,all solo
    Thanks.













  16. #536
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    29,546
    Good show.













  17. #537
    Only did a 25 minute show today. Great interview with Rontez Miles










    http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

  18. #538
    Here is an interview with California (PA) S @TeddyPindatazz I did today. Starts at 2:50 mark
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/three-f...ee-for-the-win










    http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

  19. #539
    Heavily considering pulling the plug on the show. Just for the time that goes into it, and to only get 5-6 viewers per episode isn't worth it. Appreciate the support nuraman but not seeing it as worth it anymore










    http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

  20. #540
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    29,546
    Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post
    Here is an interview with California (PA) S @TeddyPindatazz I did today. Starts at 2:50 mark
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/three-f...ee-for-the-win
    Starting now.













Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •