Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Giants 4 aces shirt.

  1. #1
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,449

    Giants 4 aces shirt.

    Never seen this one before. I like it. Too bad it's only a Small size.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/SF-Giants-Ba...577#vi-content








  2. #2
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,449
    Also found it on a 3rd party seller through Sears online store.

    http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...32-182466625-2













  3. #3
    Administrator Eze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,979
    I need the Posey for President shirt.











  4. #4
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Eze View Post
    I need the Posey for President shirt.
    So everyone knows what you're talking about:



    I like this one better, maybe because it shows him in action:







  5. #5
    I don't like the 4 aces shirt. Just something about it, don't like how it looks.
    POSEY FOR PRESIDENT!










    http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

  6. #6
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,449
    Quote Originally Posted by nuraman00 View Post
    Never seen this one before. I like it. Too bad it's only a Small size.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/SF-Giants-Ba...577#vi-content




    Right now, I'm seeing some versions of the 4 aces shirt that doesn't have each pitcher's name in print letters, only their signatures. I want a version (in black) that has both their signatures and printed letters.

    Also, I think it's going to cost just over $24. I had a $30 gift card, but due to fees on the card due to inactivity, the balance has dropped to $24. . I'm trying to find a good Giants shirt to buy within $24.













  7. #7
    They charge you for inactivity on a gift card. LOL that is shallow










    http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

  8. #8
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,449
    Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post
    They charge you for inactivity on a gift card. LOL that is shallow
    I'm going to make a new thread about this.













  9. #9
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,449
    Lame, there's one for the Phillies?

    Can't these companies come up with good designs, that are just for one specific team?







  10. #10
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,449
    Quote Originally Posted by nuraman00 View Post
    Lame, there's one for the Phillies?

    Can't these companies come up with good designs, that are just for one specific team?


    Imagine how stupid both of us would look if I went to a Phillies-Giants game, and sat next to a Phillies fan wearing his Phillies 4 aces shirt, while I wore a Giants 4 aces shirt?













  11. #11
    Administrator Eze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,979
    Why would a company pay for the MLBPA but not the MLB license?











  12. #12
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Eze View Post
    Why would a company pay for the MLBPA but not the MLB license?
    You're right, these shirts have the city name, but not the team name!

    Plus, if I was going to get a shirt that didn't have the team license, I might as well get both the Blanco shark and the Sandoval one, for the same price as this "four aces" one.













  13. #13
    Administrator Eze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,979
    Caps and jerseys had all the info photoshopped off. If you're going to pay for one, pay for both. Not a lot of people are going to want player shirts with no team affiliation on them.











  14. #14
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Eze View Post
    Caps and jerseys had all the info photoshopped off. If you're going to pay for one, pay for both. Not a lot of people are going to want player shirts with no team affiliation on them.
    The Blanco one doesn't have a team affiliation, as has been stated. And neither do these "4 aces" shirts (even if they have a player affiliation).

    But what do you think about this shirt, would it be good enough for you?

    Great Sandoval shirt.













  15. #15
    Microphone Master IowaSacKing93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Sewer
    Posts
    5,088
    Quote Originally Posted by nuraman00 View Post
    Imagine how stupid both of us would look if I went to a Phillies-Giants game, and sat next to a Phillies fan wearing his Phillies 4 aces shirt, while I wore a Giants 4 aces shirt?
    Lol. That'd be hilarious.

    Do other teams have ones? Maybe Tampa or Texas? Not sure what teams legitimately have 'four aces'











  16. #16
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,449
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaSacKing93 View Post
    Lol. That'd be hilarious.

    Do other teams have ones? Maybe Tampa or Texas? Not sure what teams legitimately have 'four aces'
    Found one for Boston:














  17. #17
    Microphone Master IowaSacKing93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Sewer
    Posts
    5,088
    John Lackey is not an ace Not even close











  18. #18
    Super Moderator nuraman00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25,449
    Quote Originally Posted by IowaSacKing93 View Post
    John Lackey is not an ace Not even close
    dutch_litchford hates Lackey.

    http://www.baseball-reference.com/bo...00210270.shtml

    Pitching IP H R ER BB SO HR ERA BF Pit Str Ctct StS StL GB FB LD Unk GSc IR IS WPA aLI RE24
    John Lackey, W (2-0) 5 4 1 1 1 4 0 2.42 20 86 56 36 9 11 5 9 3 1 58 0.153 0.93 1.7













  19. #19
    Administrator Eze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,979
    Lackey is a disgraceful human being, lol.











Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •