Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kings and Nets Game Thread

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I bought a Turduken!!!!!

Have a plan, don't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by DCKingsFan View Post
    I now have league pass... and watched the game.

They rebounded well...

They didn't get in their offense well and turn the ball over too much, probably having 3 1/2 PGs trying to run the offense is confusing?
    Evans is leading the team in assists per game. He seems to be making better decisions on when to shoot and from where.

They were ok at getting into their offense on fast breaks, at least not many bad decisions there.

I didn't think the halfcourt offense was that bad, nor the turnovers. I've seen worse.

Can you take a pic of yours and upload it?

Did you ever see the Bacon Explosion thread?

Bacon Explosion.

It's bacon wrapped around sausage.

Oh, and Jason Thompson doesn't look lost and Cousins is a very good passer...
    I want him to play in the post more, like he did in the second half. Don't give up the high post all together, just know when to pick your spots.

What did you think of Evans yesterday?

Does Mrs. DCKingsFan like turdukens? Has she had one before?

Have you?

Thoughts?

Brooklyn looked asleep for most of the game. Not sure why they didn't continually post up Brooks and Thomas with Deron when Reke wasn't on him.

Quote Originally Posted by nuraman00 View Post
    Evans is leading the team in assists per game. He seems to be making better decisions on when to shoot and from where.

They were ok at getting into their offense on fast breaks, at least not many bad decisions there.

I didn't think the halfcourt offense was that bad, nor the turnovers. I've seen worse.
    Probably true, true and true. It was just my observation that they seem to be struggling getting into their half court sets and running good plays. Cousins seems to be the one player that gets the ball where it belongs... but again, just one game.

Have a plan, don't suck!

I want him to play in the post more, like he did in the second half. Don't give up the high post all together, just know when to pick your spots.

What did you think of Evans yesterday?
    Agreed, that was where I though Thompson was doing his best work. Cousins would have the ball and he would sneak in from the weak-side.

Evans looks better, definite progress especially on the defensive end of the court. I looked up his eFG% and it doesn't look much better this year - but in that game was terrific.

Have a plan, don't suck!

Does Mrs. DCKingsFan like turdukens? Has she had one before?

Have you?

Thoughts?
    OMG, best cook ever... you have no idea. Sometimes she cooks two birds at once. A traditional and a cajon turducken. Then I sleep for a week, the only time I get up is to eat left overs.

Have a plan, don't suck!

OMG, best cook ever... you have no idea. Sometimes she cooks two birds at once. A traditional and a cajon turducken. Then I sleep for a week, the only time I get up is to eat left overs.
    Can you take a pic of the final cooked bird and upload it? Or if there's two, then both?

Agreed, that was where I though Thompson was doing his best work. Cousins would have the ball and he would sneak in from the weak-side.

Evans looks better, definite progress especially on the defensive end of the court. I looked up his eFG% and it doesn't look much better this year - but in that game was terrific.
    Most of the team has worse FG% than they're used to.

Probably true, true and true. It was just my observation that they seem to be struggling getting into their half court sets and running good plays. Cousins seems to be the one player that gets the ball where it belongs... but again, just one game.
    I think they need a better PG, Thomas and Brooks haven't been able to do it.

Maybe they need more time, I don't know.