Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Sacramento Kings - Los Angeles Clippers Game Thread.

The Kings did play like crap....but the coaching was absolute garbage too. Piss poor use of roster, poor use of timeouts to settle team, bad matchup decisions, didn't get the kids involved when the game was out of it, and nobody looked prepared for tonight outside of JT who had a tough assignment.

Time. To. Blow. Things. Up.

Smart on Cousins: Didn't like what I saw earlier and went with it and then it got out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by bloatedmaniac View Post
    Smart on Cousins: Didn't like what I saw earlier and went with it and then it got out of control.
    Not defending Smart, but I'm also thinking that in a game like this, one guy wasn't going to make a difference.

I do think that for a veteran like Cousins now, scoring in such a blowout is meaningless. He has to show development against other teams' starters.

I agree with that. He needs to learn to come out and have an impact. He didn't do that tonight and hasn't been a lot this year. The problem is that option B was going to Outlaw who brings nothing and has no present or future value to the team. Give the time that the starters aren't getting to the kids like Isaiah, Jimmer, or T-Rob even if they suck. Nobody else was doing anything so let them work through and learn on the court. Instead Jimmer didn't play until the end of the 3rd. T-Rob had 2 minutes in the first and didn't come back until later in the 4th.

I am glad that Thompson played at least. His game in the post can be hit or miss, but it's nice to see him have an efficient game.

It's a good thing I went to the movies with my wife to see Silver Lining Playbook with Bradley Cooper. I highly recommend this great movie. Best I have seen in 2012.
    I was checking the score on my phone. Not too surprised, without Reke, I envisioned a Clip Joint Beatdown! The Clips score is indicative of how far we are from being just a mediocre team. Dec 12th trading begins. Blow this thing up!!! How sad is that?, every year, for the past 7, we look forward to the trade deadline and the Draft. Playoffs are like ancient history with this team.

Quote Originally Posted by kingraider412 View Post
    It's a good thing I went to the movies with my wife to see Silver Lining Playbook with Bradley Cooper. I highly recommend this great movie. Best I have seen in 2012.
    I was checking the score on my phone. Not too surprised, without Reke, I envisioned a Clip Joint Beatdown! The Clips score is indicative of how far we are from being just a mediocre team. Dec 12th trading begins. Blow this thing up!!! How sad is that?, every year, for the past 7, we look forward to the trade deadline and the Draft. Playoffs are like ancient history with this team.
    I'm glad you enjoyed a night out with your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by kingraider412 View Post
    Actually, we haven't been able to look forward to the trade deadline either as the only moves this crappy teams makes are giving a mythical second round pick for cash and an injured player. Thats how Sacramento does things.

Quote Originally Posted by bloatedmaniac View Post
    Actually, we haven't been able to look forward to the trade deadline either as the only moves this crappy teams makes are giving a mythical second round pick for cash and an injured player. Thats how Sacramento does things.
    I like Marquis Daniels.

He could have been the answer if healthy (in 2011)!

Larry Hughes, on the other hand, was waived 5 days after the Kings got him. He then went on to the Bobcats and averaged 6 points on .471 for the Bobcats, in their getting swept by the Magic in the Bobcats-Magic series.