Thread: PackfanMatt_12 Spring Class Schedule

PackfanMatt_12 Spring Class Schedule

I don't know why I am making this a thread or even posting about it.

So during the fall because of issues with school counselors only got a basketball class (.5 credit) and a journalism class (1 credit)

So I have 4 classes for next term

Mo-Wed

Journalism
    Math

Tue-Thu

Radio, Television, Video Film
    English?

English is a ?. It is a 20 minute drive to the class and it ends at 5:20 so I would hit the freeway just in time for rush hour. My enrollment date assigned by the school really screwed me over because when I went on all the english classes near by were booked. I found one with a wait list but am 18/20.

Anyways still don't know why I made a post

http://bourgeoiscreme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/D-Cousins.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PackfanMatt_12 View Post

You want someone to give you advice. We're as good as anyone else.

So during the fall because of issues with school counselors only got a basketball class (.5 credit) and a journalism class (1 credit)

So I have 4 classes for next term

Mo-Wed

Journalism
    Math

Tue-Thu

Radio, Television, Video Film
    English?

English is a ?. It is a 20 minute drive to the class and it ends at 5:20 so I would hit the freeway just in time for rush hour. My enrollment date assigned by the school really screwed me over because when I went on all the english classes near by were booked. I found one with a wait list but am 18/20.

When is your basketball class?

I'm not sure if there was a question in there. It almost sounded like you were asking whether you should take your English class that you were able to enroll for.

I think yes. You want to get as many classes out of the way early. You never know if you'll be able to sign up in another term.

So what exactly is wrong with your schedule? You sound unhappy. Taking 5 classes is a good amount.

Are these the credit distributions?

Journalism (1)
    Math (3)
    Radio, Television, Video Film (3)
    English (3)
    Basketball (0.5)

11.5 units is a good amount. Sounds right.

So is this why you weren't in the game thread today? Planning your schedule?

(I remember before my freshmen year, over summer, a guy from my HS who was also going to my college who I hadn't talked to in a few years, called me up and asked for help on what to enroll in.

As I was helping him out, he got a call waiting, then put me on hold for about 10 minutes. I think I hung up, or waited to get back before telling him how annoyed I was. He can't call me for help, then put me on hold, for what was just a dumb conversation with another friend.)

The journalism #1 and basketball class were this year.

Just the problem I am having is with how the school screwe me, and just frustrations over having to go so far for an English class

So it would be 4 classes this spring 12 credits. Not really any questions just venting and discussing

The journalism #1 and basketball class were this year.

Just the problem I am having is with how the school screwe me, and just frustrations over having to go so far for an English class
    So are most of your classes at Consumnes River, with the English class elsewhere?

It's hard to get into classes as a fresmen in general, even if you had some credits coming in. It's not until you get sophomore standing (in terms of units) that it becomes easier.

I missed you in the game thread today.

I am No.12 on a waiting list for another english class. I know it sounds crazy but just pray that I get in it. It is only 1 day a week and in Elk grove

I am No.12 on a waiting list for another english class. I know it sounds crazy but just pray that I get in it. It is only 1 day a week and in Elk grove
    When does that class officially start?