Thread: Kings and Mavericks Game Thread

Kings and Mavericks Game Thread

at 1:34 left in the first the Kings were up 28-27. The Mavs and Rick Carlisle magical adjustments led to a 34-4 run for the Mavs.The Third quarter , the Kings favorite cheerleader, Garcia starts raining 3s, even gets the score down to 77-66. Carlisle calls a time out by the end of the third the Mavs ramp the score to 88-70.
    119-96. So much for that Awesome Sac D

I heard G-Man say "Cousins has to play better D" in the 2nd quarter, a bit after the 19-0 Mavs run (which I think was a part of the larger 34-4 run).

No Mystery There. That's what will keep Cuz from being great or even an All-Star. He's actually regressed this year. It doesn't surprise me though, the constant losing year after year. Another lottery year upcoming, is certainly is taking a toll on him. Poor ownership, management, and coaching.

Kamen 20 pts in 20 min. Quite efficient. I never liked his game that much. Certainly can score and play average D.

Quote Originally Posted by nuraman00 View Post
    I heard G-Man say "Cousins has to play better D" in the 2nd quarter, a bit after the 19-0 Mavs run (which I think was a part of the larger 34-4 run).
    He needs to be as tenacious on D as he is at attacking mayo's nuts.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...ayo-accidental

I agree about Cousins regression. I think outside of Evans (better than last year, but still weak with injuries), Hayes, JT and Jimmer this entire team has regressed. Isaiah has slowed with pizza, Brooks has been nothing, JJ has been a big disappointment, Thornton has bombed, T-Rob has been lifeless, and every part of Cousins game has gone downhill while he attitude has gotten worse.

The team definately needs to be blown up, and a new coach brought in who knows that empty rhetoric doesn't win games. Actually fire Petrie, and hire a GM with a clue to blow up the team. Blowing up the team with Petrie at the helm will cause the team to still suck anyway.

Had to turn the game off last night when the track meet started... that was really ugly

Have a plan, don't suck!

Quote Originally Posted by DCKingsFan View Post
    Had to turn the game off last night when the track meet started... that was really ugly
    Do you coach track too?

Or are you one of the runners?